Certified Professional Co-Active Coach • Certified Positive Psychology Coach • HeartMath® Certified Coach and Trainer
CPCC, CAPP, HMCT
As a certified professional coach, I work with clients who are deeply committed to transforming their lives in a way that supports and honors who they really are. In my quest to provide clients with the tools and skills needed to create greater well-being and a more meaningful and satisfying life, I have undergone the following professional training:
- Completed a rigorous training and certification program at the Coaches Training Institute (CTI), the oldest and largest coach training organization in the world, where I earned the designation of Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC)
- Earned the Certification in Applied Positive Psychology (CAPP) from The Flourishing Center, which is dedicated to measurably increasing well-being by providing services and programs based on the science of positive psychology and mind-body medicine
- Became certified as a Flourishing Skills Group Facilitator to teach, practice and leverage positive psychology in a group environment
- Trained as a HeartMath® Certified Coach to be able to help others learn and integrate resilience, emotional self-regulation and coherence-building techniques into their personal and professional lives
- Trained as a HeartMath® Certified Trainer (HMCT) to deliver the HeartMath® Resilience training to groups of all kinds and for staff in organizations such as corporations, hospitals and clinics, nonprofit organizations, government institutions, schools, universities, law enforcement and community and social-service agencies
- Trained and certified in the Life Purpose Process© at the Life Purpose Institute
- Underwent specialized training with pioneering life coach Laura Berman Fortgang, author of "Now What? 90 Days to a New Life Direction," and am an Authorized Now What?™ Program Facilitator
- Completed training by Elaine Aron, Ph.D., on Psychotherapy and The Highly Sensitive Person
I am also the owner of Inner Balance Coaching and am the Co-Director of The Awakened Heart Center for Conscious Living, a place for meditation and spiritual inquiry.
"Bonnie’s unconditional positive regard for her client, her vast qualifications and experience, her genuine care, and the large vision she holds for her client create a container for positive personal growth that is not limited to one aspect of one’s life. My wish for the world would be for all people to have coaches like Bonnie throughout the various stages of their lives.” — Andrea C.